Conner & Roberts, PLLC’s History
Decades of Experience Fighting for Your Best Interests
Conner & Roberts, PLLC was formed in 2010 when attorneys Lisa Conner and Amelia Roberts—both veterans of the legal industry—decided to combine their strengths and leave the world of big law firms to serve the needs of those in their community. Both attorneys previously worked for sizeable companies whose interests were more profit-driven and whose corporate processes made it hard to directly benefit their clients.
Knowing that communication is the key to every case, Conner & Roberts, PLLC opened to bring a full-service law firm to the Chattanooga community. Since that time, our firm has grown and we have opened an expanded and centrally-located office in Chattanooga, with an additional office in Cleveland, Tennessee. While we continue to grow, we keep our focus where it has always been: accessibility and effective communication.
We offer a variety of legal services, including family law and divorce.
Meet Our AttorneysServing Clients for Nearly Four Decades
Timeline of Events
Serving our clients’ needs is what we do best. Ever since we began providing legal services, we have been devoted to staying educated on the laws and listening to what our clients have to say.
- 1999 – Amelia C. Roberts graduated from the University of Cincinnati Law School.
- 2002 – Lisa Conner earned her Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law.
- 2010 – Firm founded. Both attorneys previously worked in large law firms and found that the model of large law firms created too many gatekeepers between attorneys and their clients. Conner & Roberts, PLLC was created to better serve the needs of the Chattanooga community by making attorneys more accessible to their clients.
- 2012 – Cleveland office opened. Due to growth, Conner & Roberts, PLL,C opened a second office in Cleveland, TN, always keeping our focus on accessibility and effective communication.
- 2015 – Firm expanded. As Conner & Roberts, PLLC, grew, the firm moved into a new central location, consolidating the Chattanooga and Cleveland offices.
- 2019 – Conner & Roberts, PLLC, named as Best Three Rated law firm.
- 2020 – Conner & Roberts, PLLC, named Bet of the Best for Tennessee Family Law Attorneys. The firm added Leah E. Smith to the team of attorneys, and Attorney Lisa Conner was named Best of the Best for Divorce Attorneys in the Time Free Press.
- 2021 – Conner & Roberts, PLLC, named Client Champion by Martindale Hubbell. Due to growth, the firm moved to 6142 Shallowford Road, Suit 1010, Chattanooga, TN 37421 on March 1st, 2021.
We can't wait to see what the future holds for Conner & Roberts, PLLC, in the future!
Learn more about how we can help you by calling (423) 299-4489.
“I would highly recommend Lisa Conner and her team to anyone that is going through a divorce. If your marriage was a mistake, I promise hiring her won’t be.”
Learn How Our Firm Can Help
Here to Give You the Information You Need
Free Case EvaluationTo ensure that we are the right fit for your case our firm offers a free initial case evaluation.
Personalized ApproachNo two cases are the same; we ensure that each resolution is structured specifically to fit your goals.
Highly Experienced AttorneysOur attorneys have nearly 4 decades of combined experience, helping clients find peace of mind.
Work Directly with an AttorneyWhen you work with our firm you will have direct access to your attorney every step of the way.